Cashew Nuts are rich in protein, fats, and antioxidants such as polyphenols’ health benefits. The health benefits are:
- Cashew nut reduces cholesterol in the sense that much of the fat in cashew comes from steroid acid, so experts believe that it has a neutral impact on blood cholesterol
- Cashew nut also prevents heart disease due to their high magnesium content
- The magnesium in cashew nuts helps to reduce the risk of stroke which results from a weakened vessel that spills blood into the brain issue upon rapturing.
- Cashew nuts are low in carbohydrates thereby preventing diabetes.
- Cashew nuts are the source of healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated, so they are heavily featured in the diets of vegetarians and vegans. It also contains manganese, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B6, and k.